Lighthouse

Lowlight Foundations April 1958

Lowlight Foundations April 1953

Lighthouse with coal gas plant

Trinity House Drawing #2

Trinity House Drawing #1

Low Light

A drawing of how the 'low light' could have looked, with the existing Happisburgh 'high light' lighthouse in the rear and Happisburgh Church in the distance.

The low light was demolished in 1883.

Lighthouse c1910

Lighthouse & Village Hall c1900s

1907 Postcard from Happisburgh Lighthouse

Trinity House Drawing #3